Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 @ 3:49 AM
Hello blog. Er today i rocked.First thing in the morning was Emaths paper! Wheeets.Back to yesterday, i ate and slept. okay back to today.Yeah so it was emaths paper.and i finished it in less than a..minute?HOHOO. i did one question - 1mark. others seems very unfamiliar.and gah,whatever.SO I FAILED EMATHS!!! heng mrs lye said matrixes shall be our next paper.hopefully i can get full makrs? :(
Then mr koh the da shuai ge entered.Amaths paper,This one was better.ibelieveee! and er,got back physics paper and i did very badly :/ again. shessshhhh.Eileen did Very well. ohhhh den er,today lessons were as boring.Just that i had fun during physics(yay it rained) and chemistry(experiment) . I like arati.shes sooo nice:)
and er,yar.So i went for literature argggg.and went to 'visit' 3n3 to see nobody there.WHERE'RE YOU MALEQ? ahahha. okay whatever. so eileen took 88 off and made me wait 105 alone.Spent some time in the bus thinking about stuff and i got pissed and i started doing frontsummers on the chair.
i have no idea why am i rubbishing..there's something thats very disturbing.ANNOYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
|